Expedite Restoration Career Opportunities
With over twenty-five years of experience, through two different generations, we take pride in employing individuals with integrity and initiative. We are always looking for professionals that can become welcome additions to our family. Below are three primary positions we are currently looking to fill, as well as the job descriptions and requirements describing each position:
Project Manager Opportunities
Job Summary: The Project Manager’s job is to deliver maximum value to the customer. An effective project manager does this by making sure that all involved have the resources they need, are communicating well, and are shielded from distractions and interruptions. They serve as Scrum Masters facilitating daily stand-ups and supporting the team in following the Scrum delivery process. Project Managers also handle traditional project management duties including: scope definition, staffing, communication of status to clients and DT partners, budget oversight and risk/issue management. Additionally, they often author user stories, acceptance criteria and execute a portion of the testing on projects.
- Serve the team and product owner in turning requirements into the working software.
- Track progress and help the team achieve their commitments. Progress is monitored daily when problems are identified work with Team to develop corrective actions.
- Manage and report the status of scope, schedule, resourcing and financials.
- Elicit and document requirements. Author user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure team members understand DT processes and support the team in following them.
- Ensure product quality expectations are defined and known across the team. Collaborate with the team in scheduling work, including defect remediation and refactoring, guarding against the accumulation of technical debt.
- Work with technical team and product owner balancing the interests of both when issues arise.
- Remove impediments allowing the team to focus on engineering tasks.
- Take the lead on resolving conflicts within the team removing any roadblocks to collaboration.
- Guide project team meetings including sprint pre/planning meetings, daily scrum and sprint review meetings.
- Facilitate retrospective discussions and support continuous improvement efforts.
- Limit the external interference the team must deal with.
- Bachelor’s degree – information technology or business or related field
- Exceptional people skills. Comfortable working with a diverse group of people and serve as arbitrator when conflicts arise
- Understanding of financial controls needed in project management and consulting work
- Practical understanding of how to scope and estimate work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Project Management and/or serving as Scrum Master
- Management of more than one significant project at a time
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst and/or Tester helpful, not required
- Practical use of quality management tools and techniques
Qualities & Characteristics:
- Curious: Motivated, self-driven desire to learn more and to improve continuously.
- Passionate: Deeply cares about the people that they work with (peers and clients) and developing innovative solutions
- Proactive: Speaks up early if there’s a problem
- Iterative: When faced with a large task, able to lay out a solution, focus on solving one step, then re-evaluate the solution at each step
- Adaptive: Able to accept and adopt change, both within projects and within the organization
- Flexible: Able to work effectively across multiple projects simultaneously, identify most critical work and establish priorities.
- Collaborative: Freely asks and answers questions, sincerely interested in the input of others and their success, able to have a constructive argument, and move forward
- Disciplined: Applies established practices every time, without shortcuts
- Leader: Able to present and communicate ideas effectively, willing to take appropriate risks and affect positive change within the organization
- Professional: Comfortable presenting to clients and peers, dresses appropriately for the situation, articulate when presenting DT products and services, respectful of clients and coworkers
- Quality: A focus on solving the right problems in the best way possible
The role of this position is coordinating, estimating, purchasing, scheduling, and analyzing drawings and specifications.Other requirements of the position include, but are not limited to understanding contracts; supervising personnel; attending project meetings and preparing minutes; review/prepare change order requests; develop/track submittals; develop/track request for information; prepare cost reports; maintain owner relations. Performs routine daily activities and assists in gathering and distributing information to team members. Possesses strong written and verbal communications skills and manages time effectively.
Demonstrated experience and knowledge of general construction.
Demonstrated experience and ability to support multiple project managers/superintendents.
Ability to work independently.
Skill in operating personal computer utilizing a variety of computer software including MS Office Suite, Microsoft Project, etc..
Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with our management team, employees, and clients.
Previous employment in the Restoration industry a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Restoration Management or equivalent a plus
Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications.
Time management and organizational skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft Project.
Information Technology CTO Opportunities
In this role, you will act as a liaison between technical and non-technical people within the firm. Candidates for this position must have strong customer service and communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent organizational skills are a must for this fast paced, high visibility location.
- Need to launch new IT Department in this company from scratch level or grass root level and need to achieve the recognition of company for the best IT. Department.
- Analyze their organization’s computer needs and recommend possible upgrades for top executives to consider
- Ensure the security of an organization’s network and electronic documents
- Assess the costs and benefits of new projects and justify funding on projects to top executives
- Learn about new technology and look for ways to upgrade their organization’s computer systems
- Determine short- and long-term personnel needs for their department
- Plan and direct the work of other IT professionals, including computer systems analysts, software developers, information security analysts, and computer support specialists
- Negotiate with vendors to get the highest level of service for their organization’s technology
- Responsible to Managing I.T. operations of company, managing, and providing 24/7support to highly sensitive I.T. Infrastructure.
- Implement Network Security plan for all departments and define minimum network security. Define and develop Enterprise Network, LAN/WAN/WLAN network infrastructure base on network standards.
- Implementation and manage VPN (Virtual Private Network) across Company Head office, Branch office and Remote Users.
- Implementation and support of ON CENTER Software for Restoration Project Life Cycle.
- Implementation of Microsoft CRM.
- Implementation of Cloud/ Web base ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) modules including Financial Module, Sales Management, Procurement Management, Human Capital Management, Asset & Inventory Management
- Responsible for managing Microsoft SQL server.
- Reviews and debugs existing configurations and report findings as necessary.
- Assists business users in the definition of system requirements.
- Manages, and where appropriate, conducts client and consultant training related to Microsoft and Non Microsoft Applications.
- Responsible for ensuring that the documentation of all application configurations and customizations is kept current.
- coordinates application support for new and revised systems with clients, project managers and developers
- Implementation of Microsoft Exchange Server for Synchronization, Mobility and
- Revamping of Company Website and continuous apprising required and appropriate implementation of SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Implementation of IP Telephony Communication Network, IP Video Conferencing solution.
- Monitoring Network Performance activity, WAN links traffic, Monitor bandwidth usage and find out bottleneck in network gateways or Core
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the Service Desk
- Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all problems encountered with hardware and software. Escalate requests to the appropriate party, as needed. Replace or repair defective parts and equipment.
- Conduct briefings and demonstrations for users to enhance system productivity
- Perform routine server monitoring and performance benchmarking
- Monitor and remove virus, spyware, and other non-authorized software
- Complete special projects as requested
- Conduct technology training for new users
- Updates technical skills and knowledge through continuous self-study, self-discovery, tutorials, and classes.
- Analytical skills: IT Administrator must be able to analyze problems and consider and select the best ways to solve them.
- Business skills: IT Administrator must develop and implement strategic plans to reach the goals of their organizations.
- Communication skills: IT Administrator must be able to explain their work to top executives and give clear instructions to their subordinates.
- Decision making skills: IT Administrator must make important decisions about how to allocate resources in order to reach their organizations’ goals.
- Leadership skills: IT Administrator must be able to lead and motivate IT teams or departments so that workers are efficient and effective.
- Organizational skills: IT Administrator must coordinate the work of several different IT departments to make the organization run efficiently.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology or related field. Certifications such as MCTS, MCSA, and CCNA, CCNP mandatory.
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of prior experience in implementation and handling of Core IT Network & Windows Server Infrastructure,
- Hands-on experience of handling ERP and support.
- The ability to prioritize, be attentive to details, maintain confidentiality, and provide exceptional client service is required.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving and computer skills required.
- A sense of urgency and a commitment to timely completion of projects. Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality and confidentiality.
Position Type: Full Time Job Type: Experienced Salary: 65k
Weekly Hours: 40